4th Annual Bubbles of Fun
* The Austin Hatcher Foundation will hold its 4th Annual Bubbles of Fun Race on February 10, 2024, at the Tennessee Riverpark Hubert Frye Center, Shelter #4.
* 3 races are available: a timed 10K, a timed 5K, and a 1-mile Fun Run/Walk!
* Timed races will begin at 9:00 am. Chip timing will be used and managed by the Chattanooga Track Club.
* The 1-mile Fun Run will kick off shortly after at 9:30!
* Each registration includes a race swag bag and t-shirt! Prizes will be awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Male and Female winners in both the 5K and 10K.
* The 5K and 10K courses are USATF-certified, which means they are accurately measured and reviewed for distance. Here is the 5K Course Map. The 10K is a double-loop of the 5K.
* Event Day Parking is located in various lots around the Riverpark. Please look for overflow lots and our Parking Volunteers to help guide you to an available spot. Please allow ample time to park, pick up your swag bag and get to the starting line! It is recommended that you arrive 1 hour before the race start time.
* The event is pet friendly! Please feel free to bring your pets providing that they are well socialized, but remember they must be on a 6' leash at all times, and you are responsible for cleaning up after them.
* To stay up to date, be sure to follow @austinhatcherfo on Instagram and Austin Hatcher Foundation on Facebook for updates on the race and race day weather!
* Early packet pick Up will be held at the Austin Hatcher Foundation, 1705 S Holtzclaw Ave, Chattanooga, on February 5. 6 & 7, 2024 from 10 am to 4 pm.
* Results will be posted after the race on the Chattanooga Track Club's Results webpage
Background of the Austin Hatcher Foundation: The experience of childhood cancer goes beyond diagnosis and affects every family member differently. The Austin Hatcher Foundation is here to help erase the effects of pediatric cancer, for the entire family at no cost to them. All the money raised through fundraisers and events like the signature Bubbles of Fun run 5K, 10K, and 1-Mile Fun Run! During and after treatment, AHF is here to provide comprehensive coordinated care through every step of a family’s recovery journey. Services provide children and families with the tools to cope in the present and thrive in the future after childhood cancer. Whether it’s grief counseling, occupational therapy, a parents day out, sibling tutoring, family counseling, trauma therapy or a night of community with others who have been through a similar story, Austin Hatcher Foundation is here for whatever a family may need along their journey and beyond. Learn more about the Foundation’s story and services at hatcherfoundation.org.
Personal Fundraising: Without generous contributions from our supporters, the Austin Hatcher Foundation would not be able to provide cost-free essential services to children and families facing pediatric cancer. Join us in setting up a Personal Fundraising page to raise funds for a brighter future! Follow the Personal Fundraising link to create and personalize your own page. Links can then be shared on your social media or with friends and family to directly impact children and families facing pediatric cancer.
For Corporate Fundraising, or questions about setting up your Fundraiser, please email Georgia Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Refund Policy: All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to a different year. This policy applies to all entrants and is in effect whether you are injured, have an unexpected family/business emergency, have a medical emergency, etc. If you are no longer able to attend, your registration cost will be a donation to the Austin Hatcher Foundation for Pediatric Cancer.
Weather Policy: The run will happen rain or shine. If the race is canceled due to an act of nature, or due to circumstances beyond our control, there are no refunds or rollovers. Weather updates will be given by email and social media. We appreciate your consideration of this policy. Please contact Georgia Moore at email@example.com with any questions.
- 09:00 AM - 5K
- 09:00 AM - 10K
- 09:30 AM - 1-Mile Fun Run
Race director: Georgia Moore
Distance: 1 Mile, 10k, 5k
Keywords: Chip Timed, Family Friendly, Road
Website: Click here
Saturday, February 10
09:00 AM - 10:00 AM - 5K
09:00 AM - 11:00 AM - 10K
09:30 AM - 10:00 AM - 1-Mile Fun Run
Events & Pricing
5K - 5K
$35.00 ($40.00 in 53 days)
10K - 10K
$40.00 ($45.00 in 53 days)
1-Mile Fun Run - 1-Mile Fun Run
$20.00 ($25.00 in 53 days)